- MST New body shell E92 prototype...
- The progress update for J45C
- The global limited edition FXX 2.0 KMW will be released!...
- New body shell – E30 Rocket Bunny...
- TH1 MTX-1 RTR / CMX RTR / CMX KIT...
- MST Coming new body shell – EK9!...
- MS-01D RTR – Reissued!
- TCR-FF KIT New release
- FXX 2.0 KMW
- NEW J45C BODY
1. New aluminum motor holder - equitable with the new aluminum upper and the low arms.
2. New steering system - the new geometric setting has a large front wheel steering angle, enabling the body to make a larger drift angle.
3. Aluminum ATK front wheel knuckle - the exclusive three-stage adjustable toe distance, and the four-direction adjustable Ackermann lock points make the front wheel to turn at a large angle for more Ackermann angle settings.
4. Equipped with a new aluminum MB rear suspension system, the abundant adjustments can change the body center of gravity to make the rear wheel steering at the corner also adjust to increase or decrease the tail slip force.
5. New aluminum deceleration system.
6. New carbon fiber 3.5mm chassis. The electric equipment is more concentrated in the rear. Both front and rear are in a good weight distribution.