- New CFX-WS chassis
- Limited edition RMX 2.0 KMW PLUS...
- Features of the revised RMX 2.0 carbon lower deck...
- A new choice of the RMX 2.0 aluminum rear upper deck con...
- MST New Body Shell LP56
- New project exposure!
- The new carbon short battery holder set...
- The whole new designed spur gearbox on the next generati...
- The new J4 has been ready
- The adjustable 3-position ESC rear mount is coming!...
1. New aluminum motor holder - equitable with the new aluminum upper and the low arms.
2. New steering system - the new geometric setting has a large front wheel steering angle, enabling the body to make a larger drift angle.
3. Aluminum ATK front wheel knuckle - the exclusive three-stage adjustable toe distance, and the four-direction adjustable Ackermann lock points make the front wheel to turn at a large angle for more Ackermann angle settings.
4. Equipped with a new aluminum MB rear suspension system, the abundant adjustments can change the body center of gravity to make the rear wheel steering at the corner also adjust to increase or decrease the tail slip force.
5. New aluminum deceleration system.
6. New carbon fiber 3.5mm chassis. The electric equipment is more concentrated in the rear. Both front and rear are in a good weight distribution.