- Release of the new MRX 19 & 21T aluminum tail gear...
- New coming drift car series - RMX M 1/10 RWD Drift car ...
- MRX motor gear clearance adjustment tips...
- The MRX aluminum tail gear 19T / 21T will be launched so...
- MST Newley released item list...
- Confirming the details of the GR86 PANDEM V1.5 prototype...
- MST announcement for the coming new series - RMX-M...
- New release of MRX spare parts...
- RS73 body shell release
- TCR-M RS73 Open for pre-order now!...
New coming drift car series - RMX M 1/10 RWD Drift car -
For RTR & KIT
Wheelbase: Two settings of (225 / 233mm) & (239 / 245mm)
Width: 164mm (+3 offset) (adjustable)
Drive mode: MR/RR
- Suitable for TAMIYA M car body shells
RMX M design points
1. With the RMX 2.5 spur gearbox, the 4-tooth MR drive mode can be switched to the 3-tooth RR drive mode.
2. Initially come with the brand new ATK V2 upright is redesigned with the M drift car’s exclusive up/lower arm set.
3. A large steering angle is specially designed for the RMX M drift car.
4. First equipped with a newly designed THA adjustable length arm. The range is adjustable from 41 to 53 (PIN to PIN).
5. The newly designed M tire & wheel with a smaller size. The construction of the rear tire is wider than the front tire can increase rear wheel traction.
- The RMX M frame can also use the general drift tire and wheel !
- The RMX M suspension system is suitable for the Tamiya M car wheel and tire !