- New product release #210684BK...
- Experience the true performance of the MST authentic RMX...
- The All-New 532209 MRX GT V1.5 introductio...
- New MST car shell – GR86RB
- Specially designed upgrade parts for MRX...
- MST demonstration of the performance of MRX S PRO with f...
- Exciting News! Introducing the New #532208 MRX S PRO RWD...
- The 532206 RMX 2.5 Classic version is now available for ...
- MST is scheduled to release the brand-new MRX-S this Jul...
- #210676 RMX lightweight carbon deck set...
The All-New 532209 MRX GT V1.5 introductio
Upgrade Items for V1.5 version
-The Quick-change differential system uses 19T/21T steel gears.
-The plastic gears are now crafted from a more robust and impact-resistant material, ensuring heightened durability.
-The bevel gear differential uses the 210287 Reinforced gear diff.
-Included with ESC rear mount. The factory default setting of the MRX Aggressive Mode invoives placing the ESC weight in the rear axle, effectively increasing the weight distribution over the rear wheels and thereby enhancing rear traction.
-The newly designed ATK V2 Front steering block is used with a new Ackermann setting that provides aggressive and flexible steering at the beginning of the turn and can handle larger drifting angles in the later stages of the turn capable of stable driving during high-angle drifting.
-Aluminum MRX Quick Change Differential systematic gearbox set.
-TDA aluminum length adjustable shock absorbers.
-Aluminum motor mount.
-Aluminum upper deck adapter reinforced seat.
-Aluminum front & upper deck connecter.
-Front aluminum suspension arm mount ( -2 ) 2pcs.
-Rear aluminum adjustable suspension arm mount.
(+1.5 - +3.0 ) 2pcs.
-Aluminum wheel hubs.
-Lightweight carbon chassis is specially adjusted gravity at the front and rear chassis.
-Lightweight carbon front brace.
-Lightweight carbon front vertical upper deck.
-Carbon rear upper deck.
-Front carbon damper stay.
-Rear carbon damper stay.
-Lightweight quick-release battery holder.
-MB rear suspension set.